Visit our website!

August 13, 2010

My New #FollowFriday TOS

I have read many blog articles over the last year about Twitter and #followfriday.  Animal related Tweeters are also aware of #meowmonday, #woofwednesday and don't forget the myriad of other hashtags related to making a "shout-out" to friends/followers and sometimes, complete strangers.

 
Of course I want to greet and acknowledge my friends, but, let's face it, hasn't it become a bit cumbersome.  An obligation?  I spent two months in South America and finally returned to regular Internet access.  I felt guilty for all the people I didn't acknowledge during my time away.  Did many of them notice?  I would love to hear your comments.

 
We are pretty busy people.  How much time do you spend on these special hashtag days?  Again, would love your comments.

 
So, I am going to try an experiment and see what happens to my follower count and my interaction with Tweeters, who I dearly love (Twitter is my fave social networking tool).

 
I will attempt to compile a short list of people to #followfriday each week.  This is more than a list.  It is a list of who, what and WHY.  No promises on the weekly list, but I plan to try.

In early 2010 I compiled several "Favorite Twitter Lists" and the link is a re-cap.  So, as much as I LOVE these people, I will not highlight them on my new Twitter Lists.

Now to work on my next blog, in which I will presenting my Twitter #FollowFriday list for Friday, August 13, 2010.  Stay Tuned. 

Related Blogs: