Visit our website!

April 19, 2009

Sarah Razmandi Taylor: Our High Energy Social Networking Director!



Sarah Razmandi Taylor is a wonderful, devoted person, and I am happy to consider her a friend. – Molly Mednikow, Director


Since joining Amazon CARES USA as a volunteer in September, 2008, Sarah has never faltered in her duties as the Webmaster of Facebook. She has recruited over 500 people and raised over $1000 on our causes page, located at http://www.causes.com/amazoncares and she created an Fan Page on Facebook, located at http://tinyurl.com/AmazonCaresFans, which has 180 fans. Finally, she created a charity store for CARES on Facebook, http://tinyurl.com/charitystore with over 200 fans!


Wow! That is quite an impact made by Sarah! Prior to her joining CARES, we had NO presence on Facebook. As of late, she has agreed to take over the role of Social Networking Director in addition to her duties on Facebook!



In her own words:
“Hi Everyone! My name is Sarah and I am the Facebook Manager for Amazon CARES, what that means is that I setup and maintain the Amazon CARES page on facebook.com which is a social networking site that lets us connect with other like-minded individuals. I have been with CARES for a couple of months now and I really do enjoy my work. Other than that, I am a full-time student and wife. My husband and I live in Florida and we both enjoy the simple things in life. I have a passion for knowledge (which has led to many, many, many hobbies), animals, photography, and music. I joined Amazon CARES because I really wanted to make a difference in a way that I could. I look forward to my future with Amazon CARES and know that with our team of dedicated volunteers we can succeed. I hope to see you all on facebook and thank you in advance for all your help!” - Sarah R Taylor

Her favorite quotes:

"Two roads diverged in a wood and I, I, took the one less traveled by and that has made all the difference" ~Robert Frost

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." ~ Albert Einstein

Return to Amazon Cares Website

Please Donate

No comments:

Post a Comment